Pages

My first Edelweiss

Last weekend I went hiking with Jessica in Adelboden and I found my first Edelweiss (at 2333m):


They say Edelweiss brings you luck so we wanted to extend our weekend with a bath in the Jungbrunnen, so now I have less wrinkles than before [ considering I was having none ;) ]

On our way back home we stopped in an Alpenhutte as it was raining and I wanted to buy a cheese. The problem I have now with this cheese is that it is killing my social life. I do not have a dog because I can not commit on taking care of it, and now I have to wash and flip a cheese every morning when I wake up ;(

Conclusion: Before buying a cheese, consider going directly for a dog.

Some photos from that weekend are here

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your first EdelweiƟ! :) Nice to see that you enjoy hiking so much! I really think you should try the austrian part of the alpes too! :) we could go rock climbing - I know some great spots!!! :D
    Kisses form far far away!!

    ReplyDelete