Pages

Panoramaweg. Schwizerland

As always we will start with a photo of me ;)


Just a couple of thoughts on my way up to the Gr.Mythen summit:

  • Guys are way hotter in the mountain than in the beach.
Basically this is due to the nature of the activity. People go to the beach to lay down like seals, whereas people go to the mountain to do some sport! No need to be very intelligent to get the conclusion, I just did not thought about this until yesterday while hiking ;)
  • If you ask someone "How long do we still have to the summit" in the middle of the hike, you will end up going back to the basement
And indeed. There was this guy that was hiking up to Gr. Mythen and when he was at ~40% he ask me that question. I obviously gave the typical mountain answer (a lie): you are almost there. He made a puzzle face and quit the hike ;)

Just say that the excursion is really worth it and despite I am in still in pain, I have to say it was extremely nice.

Some data:
Distance: 19.24Km
Time: 5:11h
Images: Panoramio

If you want to see route in Google Earth, click the image below to download the kml file.




1 comment:

  1. Guys are hotter in the mountains than on the beach, unless they are surfers! :P

    Glad to see you are having so much fun outdoors, with snow or without :)

    ReplyDelete